"One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life."
— John Green (via letskeeplifesimple)
what do you say to simba if he is walking slowly
When you are really into musicals and none of your friends are…
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
— More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via bl-ossomed)
(Source: my-h-e-a-r-t-s-not-in-it, via misadventuresofateenagefangirl)
it’s just like, why are there cat emojis for loads of emotions as well as normal humans emojis
like, when do i need to express these emotions… but as a cat
they’re not for you… they’re for ME